María Uceda Muro
During nearly two decades working in the hospitality and golf industry in an international framework, I had the opportunity to meet people from all countries and backgrounds.
Thanks to my fluency in speaking Spanish, English and German I could easily connect with people thus developing an ability to understand each person’s unique needs which became the foundation of my path as both Yoga and Shiatsu therapist.
With a lifelong learning in health and a passion in wellbeing, I finally made a career turn in 2012 and opened the Yoga & Shiatsu Studio with the aim to deliver tailor made services for patients and students.
During nearly two decades working in the hospitality and golf industry
Since then I have been working closely with people to fulfill their aspirations for optimal wellbeing as a One to One Yoga and a Shiatsu practitioner.
These days, I am happily directing Yoga & Shiatsu Studio, from where I develop well-tutored and memorable experiences for students online and in present. A gentle approach that treats each person as an individual never strains the body and integrates movements, breathing, feeling and sensing as part of the practice.
Both Shiatsu and Yoga together have attuned me to work with the subtle energy of the body and thought me how to connect authentically with people and pay close attention to the detail of what they need.
Within my experiences in Personalized Holistic Treatments provided to ease pain and suffering through Shiatsu & Yoga:
- Helping private clients with anxiety and stress relief techniques through breathing and movements.
- Improving Mobility
- Pulmonary problems with reduce lung capacity
- Parkinson Disease
- Child with Autism
- Bone cancer
- Corporate Clients: 2011-2019|8 years- Hotel Almenara, Sotogrande
2015-2020|5 years-Luxury hotels in Malaga and Marbella.
I have continued my trainings completing the following themes:
Yoga training for children with special needs with Sonia Summar. 2012
- Diploma Shiatsu Therapist through European Shiatsu School, Brian Carling 2013 /2017
- Scaravelli Yoga Inspired with Fairlie Gibson 2016 / 2017
- Stress and anxiety, how to reduce its impact: UNED José Carlos Fuertes Rocañín 2017
- Mindfulness; for who is right and for who isn’t. Hospital Universitario La Paz Roberto Mediavilla 2018
- Shiatsu without meridians with Wilfred Rappenecker. Germany 2018
- Releasing Spinal Tension by working with the legs and arms. Melissa West 2018
- Psychological factors involved in stress reactions UNED Beatriz Garcia Rodriguez. 2018
- Yoga for compassion with Monica Voss, Toronto Canada. 2019
- Yoga for Lymphatic circulatory System, Mar jean Olson Toronto Canada 2019
- Fascia release with Gabriella Polli. Italy 2019
- Fascia & Healing with Tom Mayers. Author de Anatomy trains. 2020
- Yoga to strengthen digestion with Mar jean Olson, Toronto Canada. 2020
- Pelvic floor health program with Angela McMillan from Professionals Movement Coach. 2020
- Yoga for Highly Sensitive People Tama Soble, Toronto Canada. 2020